Reviews of TV shows, movies and books.

Monday, May 24, 2004

Sopranos (Warning; plot and ending revealed)

I love this show but it is so violent. I knew the murder of Christopher's girlfriend Adriana would be happening soon and it happened in traditional Soprano fashion. Out in the woods and shot to death.. Drea LaMatea is going to play Joey Tribbiani's sister on Matthew LaBlanc's new show "Joey."

There's gonna be trouble for Tony's cousin Tony B. He's got to go. Can't stand him. All this infighting is driving me crazy. I'm beginning to lose who is who. Too many bosses and boss wannabees.

The season finale is in two weeks. That means it's almost time for Six Feet Under. I love that show and can't wait to watch Nate, David, Brenda, et al deal with life, death and love.

off to see the Wizard,
Dot

No comments: