Reviews of TV shows, movies and books.

Thursday, May 26, 2005

American Idol, Oprah and Tom Cruise

It's been a year since my last posts, but I'm back and hear me roar. I'm writing articles for newspapers, working hard in a bookstore and going to school all while raising three kids alone. So, I'll start with some events from this week's TV shows like American Idol and Oprah. First things first. Congrats to Carrie Underwood. I wish her well. I didn't care who won because I liked both of them and each will have a career in music, however maybe not a lengthy one. When Carrie and bo were on stage together I had visions of Donny and Marie's Variety show and their theme song, "I'm a little but country, and he's a little bit rock and roll." They should've sung that together...would've been cute especially since I've seen Donny is the audience a couple of episodes ago. Hey Carrie...Good Luck and Bo..Keep Rocking! Now, Oprah, Oprah, Oprah....you knew Tom was losing it on your show the other day and was making a fool of himself, why? Why? Why? Didn't you tell him...I am happy that he is in Love with Katie Holmes, but for such a private guy, he got a little over enthusiastic. I honestly felt bad for him because when he sees himself in the show I think he is going to be big time embarrassed. And that's probably why Katie seemed like she didn't want to go on stage, she looked embarrassed too. They are a cute couple, but it's only been like a month and he's already pledging devoted love and she is 16 years younger than he is. I had doubts about their relationship. Is this a publicity stunt? There's been rumors that he's gay (I don't believe it Tom) so maybe this is all an act to screw those rumors..or maybe they want to be the newest version of Demi and Ashton. So Tom, I still think you're a great actor and very sweet, but calm down. And I hope you and Katie stay happy and in love for a long time. Do you think he'll read this? Nah, but it feels good to write to him anyway. Dream Big like Oprah says....

No comments: