Reviews of TV shows, movies and books.

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Book Review: If I Did It by OJ Simpson (Goldman Family)




I don't want to promote this book at all but since I work in a bookstore and people are buying it I want to be a well-informed employee. I read it in one day. Disturbing. Compelling. Awful.


1. Remember this was written (with a writer) by OJ and he tries to make Nicole the bad guy.

2.However, if you read it, you will believe (if you don't already) he did it.
3. He admits he was there, had a knife and gloves but doesn't remember killing Nicole and Ron.

4. He was covered in blood and he had a "supposed" friend (Charlie) with him who took his bloody clothes and OJ instructed him to get rid of the evidence.

5. Coincidence or karma that OJ was arrested and faces jail time the same week the book is released?




No comments: